2008年12月16日星期二

I LOVE YOU ALL


I love your soft kisses.
I love your soft touch.
I love the way you bite your lip.
I love you soooooo much.
I love the way you look at me.
I love the way you smile.
I love the way you're shy sometimes,Every once and a while.
I love it when you look at me, When I'm not looking at you.
You think I do not realize it, But really...I do.I love the way you cuddle.
I love the way you sleep.I love the way you rub your neck,when you are thinking so deep.
I love all of you,Your nose, your lips, your hair, your feet.
I will never stop loving you.You are so amazingly sweet.
I love that I love you.I have loved you from the very start.
I LOVE ALL OF YOU,I now hand you the key to my heart.

1 条评论:

  1. I am speechless.
    I truly cant understand and why some people would consider me a bad person who discriminates homosexuals.
    I have so so so many gay friends how could I not love them?
    Please don’t twist my words.
    I respect all forms of love, as long as its true love.
    To all my supporters I thank you all for believing in me don’t let the haters and their words get into your life. You know who I am and I know what kind of a man I am.

    Love and peace to all......

    回复删除