2009年4月23日星期四

Mom I hope you understand
















Mom I hope you understand





That I appreciate





Everything you’ve done for me,





Though this thank you comes late.





I know it wasn’t easy





Raising us on your own.





A single mom with 2 children,





Facing the world alone.





Never once did you fail us,





When others might have quit.





You conquered our obstacles





Refusing to submit.





Many times I saw you cry,





But you never gave in.





Failure was not an option,





For us, you had to win.





You overcame each pitfall,





Until your sons were grown.





You showed us all how to survive,





And live life on our own.





I doubt we would have made it,





Had you not shown us the way.





You are our unsung hero,





And why we’re here today.





没有评论:

发表评论